Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator
One Foot Over is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who will assist in day-to-day marketing projects, develop digital campaigns, and write copy like it’s your job (because it will be your job).
We work in a dynamic environment where you’ll have the ability to grow professionally as well as work collaboratively with agency management, vendors, and clients.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Create and implement content and marketing deliverables to drive visits, engagement, and conversions on client websites
- Create workflows, email campaigns, build custom forms, and landing pages using marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Know our clients’ businesses and industries as well as if you worked there
- Able to understand diverse businesses and industries and create digital marketing content that increases leads
- An extreme level of detail and quality of work to ensure projects can be completed on-time with minimal internal revisions
- Able to understand data to develop, suggest, and measure recommendations for marketing deliverables
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and a strong sense of follow-through
- Tracking of work progress and time via our project management and time tracking systems
- Meet all project/task deadlines as given and keep in communication with project manager if deadlines need to be changed
Soft Skills: The hard skills can be learned, but we’re looking for someone who shares our core values and compliments our culture.
- The Desire to Push Beyond Your Perceived Capabilities: One Foot Over is not just our name. It’s a way of life. We unabashedly push to go beyond the line.
- Continuous Improvement: We believe in constant learning and improvement, and only work with people who believe the same.
- Curiosity: An unwavering, insatiable desire for learning.
- Passionate: You must eat, sleep, and breathe marketing. OK, not really, but you really have to LOVE marketing to succeed here.
- The latest and greatest: Strong interest in marketing technology.
- Resourceful: We’re a Google-first environment. If you don’t know the answer, Google it first. We’re here to help after you’ve tried your best.
- Communication: Effectively use G Suite (email, calendars, document sharing), Slack, and other tools utilized by the One Foot Over team.
- Collaboration: Work with the team to improve and move the work forward by providing expertise but accepting feedback.
- Sense of Humor: We work hard but also like to have fun, so enjoying memes and puns will help.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-4 years experience in marketing
- A basic understanding of how inbound marketing works
- Awareness of marketing best practices, as well as emerging trends in social media and online marketing
- Experience writing for websites and social media
- Some knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, or similar preferred
- Some knowledge of WordPress, Facebook Business Manager, Semrush, Google Analytics, and other marketing platforms and tools
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Work Environment and Expectations
This salary position is scheduled Monday through Friday with flexible-ish hours, and once in a while, we’ll need you on a weekend. Our office is based in the coolest art studio space near downtown Houston.
Ready to Make Magic Happen?
If this sounds like something you’d be a great fit for, we’d love to learn more about you.
Aside from your resume and some standard information, be ready to answer some questions that will knock us out of our chairs.