Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Do you go to sleep thinking about conversions, dream about click-through rates, and wake up with thoughts of how to lower cost per acquisition? If any of these things have ever happened to you, then today is your lucky day.
Here’s the dealio: One Foot Over is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist. From strategy to deployment, this role will be responsible for managing digital programs and projects including inbound marketing, website lead capture, marketing automation, paid media, sales enablement, conversion rate optimization, SEO, and organic and paid social media. This position will work on projects for our clients and One Foot Over.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Assist in the design and implementation of digital marketing plans
Take ownership of KPIs and metrics that help indicate the effectiveness and direction of marketing campaigns, web content, SEO, social media, and PPC
- Create workflows, email campaigns, build custom forms, and landing pages using marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Build, manage, and optimize paid digital campaigns within Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other media platforms
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g., website, blogs, ads, white papers)
- Promote and develop best practices for digital marketing, identifying new opportunities and trends for clients and One Foot Over
- Time tracking of all work via Hive, our project management system
The hard skills are the bare minimum to get one foot in the door, but we’re looking for someone who shares our core values and compliments our culture.
- The Desire to Push Beyond Your Perceived Capabilities: One Foot Over is not just our name. It’s a way of life. We unabashedly push to go beyond the line.
- Continuous Improvement: We believe in constant learning and improvement, and only work with people who believe the same.
- Hunger for Knowledge: An unwavering, insatiable desire for learning.
- Passionate: You must eat, sleep, and breathe marketing. OK, not really, but you really have to LOVE marketing to succeed here.
The latest and greatest: Strong interest in marketing technology.
- Resourceful: We’re a Google-first environment. If you don’t know the answer, Google it first. We’re here to help after you’ve tried your best.
- Communication: Effectively use G Suite (email, calendars, document sharing), Slack, Hive, and other collaboration tools utilized by the One Foot Over team.
- Collaboration: Work with the team to improve and move the work forward by providing expertise but accepting feedback.
- Sense of Humor: We work hard but also like to have fun, so enjoying memes and puns will help.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing multi-channel digital marketing, demand generation, and/or content marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation programs such as HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc. is required
- Experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, and remarketing
- Google Adwords certification strongly preferred
- Google Analytics certification strongly preferred
- Google Tag Manager experience preferred
Work Environment and Expectations
This salary position is scheduled Monday through Friday with flexible-ish hours, and once in a while, we’ll need you on a weekend. Our office is based in the coolest artist studio near downtown Houston.
Ready to Make Magic Happen?
If you’re an unapologetic overachiever, proud of what you’ve done but itching to accomplish more, we’d love to learn more about you.
Aside from your resume and some standard information be ready to answer some questions that will knock us out of our chairs.