Digital Marketing Internship
Digital Marketing Internship
Do you get excited at the thought of getting 10,000 views on your latest Instagram story? Do you see ads online and think “I can come up with something better than that!”?
We are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Intern. This paid internship is primarily responsible for assisting in the day-to-day marketing of One Foot Over, as well as building the brands of our founders.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Create original social media content for One Foot Over and our founders to build stronger brands on the web and social media channels.
- Manage day-to-day scheduling and management of personal and business social media posts.
- Assist in creating content, such as blogs, emails, ads, and more for the agency.
- Manage data in HubSpot.
- Attend events to capture photos and live video, as needed.
- Time tracking of all work via our project management system.
The hard skills are the bare minimum to get one foot in the door, but we’re looking for someone who shares our core values and compliments our culture.
- Continuous Improvement: We believe in constant learning and improvement, and only work with people who believe the same.
- Hunger for Knowledge: An unwavering, insatiable desire for learning.
- Passionate: You must eat, sleep, and breathe marketing. OK, not really, but you really have to LOVE marketing to succeed here.
- The latest and greatest: Strong interest in marketing technology.
- Resourceful: We’re a Google-first environment. If you don’t know the answer, Google it first. We’re here to help after you’ve tried your best.
- Communication: Effectively use G Suite (email, calendars, document sharing), Slack, ClickUp, and other tools utilized by the One Foot Over team.
- Collaboration: Work with the team to improve and move the work forward by providing expertise but accepting feedback.
- Sense of Humor: We work hard but also like to have fun, so enjoying memes and puns will help.
- We’re looking for college juniors and seniors who want to make a difference in the marketing industry. No professional experience is required but the management of social media or email marketing for a brand, school, club, or social organization is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media channels.
- Working knowledge of best practices for posting, content creation, image and video specifications required.
- Copywriting skills are highly preferred.
Work Environment and Expectations
The internship hours are flexible, Monday through Friday, and once in a while, we may need you on a weekend. Our office is based in the coolest artist studio near downtown Houston.
Ready to Make Magic Happen?
If this sounds like something you’d be a great fit for, we’d love to learn more about you.
Aside from your resume, examples of social media posts or emails you’ve created, and some standard information, be ready to answer some questions that will knock us out of our chairs and provide 2 letters of recommendation.
*Note: you do not need to be named Felicia to apply.