Client Account Manager
Client Account Manager
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Do you love communicating as much as Alexander Graham Bell that you’d do anything to make it happen–even if it means creating a new way to do it? Do you even know who Alexander Graham Bell is?
One Foot Over is looking for a dynamic Client Account Manager. This role is the go-to source of truth for our clients. You guide the conversation, communicate the strategy, and ensure clients are happy with the number of leads we’re helping to drive.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Act as the day-to-day client contact for 6-8 clients, ensuring projects and campaigns remain in scope and clients keep coming back and growing with us.
- Able to understand various businesses and industries, and create digital marketing strategies that increase leads.
- An extreme level of detail in managing projects, including working with copywriters, designers, developers, and other team members to ensure campaigns are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Able to use benchmark data to develop, suggest, and measure advertising budgets and ROAS.
- Advance knowledge of marketing reporting, including conversion reporting
- Strong, professional communication skills–you will be working with decision-makers and agency owners
- Work on client projects, e.g. copywriting, design, reporting, as needed and dependent on the level of expertise or desire to grow skillsets
- Time tracking of all work via Hive, our project management system.
The hard skills are the bare minimum to get one foot in the door, but we’re looking for someone who shares our core values and compliments our culture.
- The Desire to Push Beyond Your Perceived Capabilities: One Foot Over is not just our name. It’s a way of life. We unabashedly push to go beyond the line.
- Continuous Improvement: We believe in constant learning and improvement, and only work with people who believe the same.
- Hunger for Knowledge: An unwavering, insatiable desire for learning.
- Passionate: You must eat, sleep, and breathe marketing. OK, not really, but you really have to LOVE marketing to succeed here.
- The latest and greatest: Strong interest in marketing technology.
- Resourceful: We’re a Google-first environment. If you don’t know the answer, Google it first. We’re here to help after you’ve tried your best.
- Communication: Effectively use G Suite (email, calendars, document sharing), Slack, Hive, and other collaboration tools utilized by the One Foot Over team.
- Collaboration: Work with the team to improve and move the work forward by providing expertise but accepting feedback.
- Sense of Humor: We work hard but also like to have fun, so enjoying memes and puns will help.
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or Communications
- 3-5 years working directly with clients in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of marketing tools and technology, including social media, CMS, CRM, analytics tools, etc. (HubSpot experience preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing best and next practices, including trends and recent developments
Work Environment and Expectations
We provide flexible hours Monday through Friday, and once in a while, we may need you on a weekend. Most importantly, you’ll need to be there when clients need you to be available. Our office is based in the coolest artist studio near downtown Houston.
Ready to Make Magic Happen?
If this sounds like something you’d be a great fit for, we’d love to learn more about you.
Aside from your resume, examples of campaigns you’ve led and created, and some standard information, be ready to answer some questions that will knock us out of our chairs.