Do you love creating and managing campaigns that knock people’s socks…and shoes off? Is your superpower showing clients how well their campaigns performed?
If you answered “yes,” we have the job you’ve been searching for. We are looking for a resourceful and passionate Marketing Manager. In this new and exciting role, you will lead marketing campaigns and projects, and work hand-in-hand with clients and the team on campaign implementation, optimization, and more.
This job is equal parts idea generator and marketing superstar.
Expectations for the Job
- Act as the day-to-day team leader when it comes to managing projects, campaigns, and optimization efforts that drive results and build demand.
- Own the work. From deadlines to optimizations, you will take charge of making recommendations and decisions that put our clients first and make them look like rockstars.
- Well-rounded knowledge of online ads, SEO, copywriting, editing, marketing automation, and data analysis.
- Collaborate with and support the team so they have what they need to deliver impactful work on time and in scope.
- Ability to identify and recognize the latest marketing trends to implement process changes and improvements.
- Know our clients’ businesses as well as if you worked there and be able to talk about their marketing plan like it’s as familiar as your own life story.
- An extreme level of detail and discernment when reviewing client work to ensure we only deliver top-notch, bulletproof work for our clients.
- Able to understand and analyze data to develop, suggest, measure, and implement recommendations for marketing strategies and activities.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing reporting, including conversion reporting.
- Tactical work on client projects, e.g., copywriting, design, reporting, as needed and dependent on the level of expertise or desire to grow skillsets.
- Manage and mentor the marketing team.
- Time tracking of all work via our project management systems.
What we’re looking for in you!
The hard skills are the bare minimum to get one foot in the door, but we’re looking for someone who shares our core values and enhances our culture.Be intentional: We’re purposeful and deliberate in our actions and decisions. No going through the motions here.
- Good enough is never good enough: We have a desire to push beyond what we think we’re capable of.
- Continuous improvement: We believe in constant improvement, and only work with people who believe the same.
- Hunger for knowledge: We have an unwavering, insatiable desire for learning.
- Passionate: You really have to love Marketing to succeed here.
- What’s now and what’s next: Marketing is ever-changing, and we stay on top of the latest and greatest things.
- Resourceful: Solve problems using available resources. Start in this order: brain, Google, your team.
- Collaboration: Silos don’t create better work. Share and be open to ideas, information, and feedback.
- Sense of humor: We work hard but also like to have fun, so enjoying memes and puns will help.
- Flexible: We’re Agile. When priorities shift, we shift with them.
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or Communications.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience managing campaigns from start to optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing tools and technology, including SEO, social media, CMS, CRM, analytics tools, etc. (HubSpot experience preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of marketing best and next practices, including trends and recent developments.
Work Environment and Expectations
We offer flexible hours Monday through Friday in a hybrid work environment, and once in a while, we may need you on a weekend. Most importantly, you’ll need to be there when the team and clients need you there.
This is a contract-to-hire position.
Ready to Make Magic Happen?
We want to make sure we’re a fit for you and you’re a fit for us.
The application process starts out the same as most other jobs. You’ll apply online, submit your resume, and answer a few questions. To make sure we hire the candidate that can not only do the job, but also mesh well with our team and enhance our culture, we take a unique approach to our interview process.